I thought I’d start this week’s blog with an update on a current project. I wrote a while back about the shells from Shrewsbury and how filthy-dirty they were. I am still cleaning and re-boxing them, and have nearly finished that part of the project. I think only a few days remain of the cleaning. All together the collections look really good. The original story is here.
As before it makes more sense to show you rather than tell. Once I have completed the cleaning I can get to work on checking out any information we have on them and anything we know. In the meantime, here they are:
The next time I post about these bad boys I will hopefully have the next stage started. I’m sure you’re waiting with bated breath!